Bangalore has been a hit amongst the youth as it offers some of the best and the most highest paying jobs for people working in corporates in India. Not only that it is also famous for expansive green portions of land but also for the tourist destinations that are just mesmerizing. If you are from Delhi and craving for a outing near nature then Bangalore is the ideal destination for you. Just book your Delhi to Bangalore flights and travel to have a fun filled time near the nature.
- Ramanagaram: Located just 54.5 km from the Bangalore City, Ramanagaram is a famous town known for being the shooting location in bollywood movie ‘Sholay’. It is additionally the central station of Ramanagaram area. It is base for couple of short trekking trails close to Bangalore. Also known as Silk Market, Ramanagaram is acclaimed for its silk market. The Ramanagaram area is encompassed by seven superb hillhills Somagiri, Krishnagiri, Shiva Ramagiri, Yati Rajagiri, Jala Siddeshwara hill, Revana Siddeshwara and Sidila Kallu hill. The town is also famous for the sanctuary of Arkeshwara implicit later in Vijayanagara style.
- Bhoga Nandeeshwara Temple: Located in Nandi town, Bhoga Nandeeshwara Temple is a fabulous sanctuary devoted to Lord Shiva. This sanctuary is an extraordinary example of South Indian architecture. It is one of the best sanctuaries close to Bangalore and one of the top Bangalore visitor spots. Initially implicit ninth century by Nolamba line, the sanctuary got incredible commitments from the leaders of Rashtrakuta, Hoysala, Ganga, Chola and Vijayanagara empires. The sanctuary brags of brilliant engineering and extraordinary sculptures.
- Nandi Hills: Located at a distance of just 60 Kms from Bangalore, Nandi Hills or Nandidurg is a mainstream visitor spot to visit close Bangalore. It is geologically found near Skandagiri. With a height of around 1,478 meter, it is a renowned place for trekking in Bangalore. This is additionally a standout amongst the most well known getaway from Bangalore. The town got its name from the antiquated Nandi or bull, the ride of Lord Shiva.
- Skandagiri: Skandagiri is an antiquated mountain fort which lies at a height of around 1350 m, which is geologically found near Nandi HIlls. This is among the best places for trekking close to Bangalore and is well known for its night treks, scenic views and bird viewing. Skandagiri is otherwise called Kalavara Durga which has an old fort that had a place with a nearby ruler and was later agreed and utilized by Tipu Sultan. After Tipu’s defeat, the fort was overlooked and laid in remnants.
- Makalidurga: Situated just 61 km far from Bangalore, Makalidurga is a renowned hill fort located close to the town of Makali in Karnataka. Makalidurga hill is located at a height of 1350 m over the ocean level. It was built as a granary safehouse of the late 1800’s palegar ‘Kaliraya’. Located at the foothills is a sanctuary devoted to Lord Krishna. This hill is loaded with lemongrass, date plants and little rocks. From the peak it is exceptionally excellent to see the lakes on both sides, awe-inspiring streets and the railroad track underneath this hill.
Not only these there are various other places in Bangalore that you can explore while in the city. However, book your tickets on the Delhi to Bangalore Flights in advance so as to save money and time.