What is Testosterone?Testosterone is a natural hormone produced by the pituitary glands that is responsible for male characteristics. It is produced both in males and females. Anabolic steroid or pro-hormone is responsible in strength, fat loss reproduction, sex drive and regeneration of tissues.
What are anabolic steroids? A knowhow
The synthetic forms of androgens are called Anabolic steroids and they are generally used by medical practitioners to treat patients with problems like anemia, weight loss issues in HIV cases, Osteoporosis, growth issues in children and puberty related issues in young boys. However, they are also used for increasing lean mass and to address some sex related problems in males.
When it comes to body building, it is used for muscle growth and strength.
Anabolic steroid of Testosterone is called 1-Testosterone.
What is 1-Testosterone?
It is an anabolic steroid which similar in structure to steroids and increases protein in cells. It has similar effects like testosterone. Hence, it works on improving the skeletal muscles, fat loss and rebuilds the tissues.
It is available in tablet form and can be taken on a daily basis to get the desired results.
What is it made of?
1-Testosterone is made of many supplement additions and synthetic ingredients and is also anabolic in nature. It contains Aspartic acid, extracts from various things and some filler. It also has neuropeptides that are biologically active as part of its compound which enhances your performance and hence there is high energy levels.
How does it work?
It works on the body just like testosterone by decreasing the fats in the body, boosts your energy levels and enhances the growth of muscles. It works best when it is combined with a proper diet plan and workout schedule. Due to these reason, Anabolic steroid or pro-hormone is much helpful to athletes and body builders who are looking to maintain their stamina and increase their endurance levels.
When compared to Testosterone, 1-testosterone has reduces side effects and promotes high recovery.
Difference between Testosterone and 1-Testosterone
- 1-Testosterone is similar to Testosterone when it comes to how it works. But the difference is that it has a 1, 2-double bond instead of a 4, 5-double bond.
- It has more androgenic activity and is less estrogenic in nature which is the reason for a n increase in the strength, fat loss and help in getting the much desired lean physique. It is also a non-aromatizing hormone. Hence one can see great results just by using this and you can see harder and denser muscles and great gains too.
- 1-Testosterone is a synthetic form of testosterone which increases metabolism. It is also different in its anabolic to androgenic ratio of 200/100.
- Any synthetic androgen will have some effects. Hence it is advised to take it in consultation with a doctor.
- If taken in large doses, it may result in heart problems, liver problems, tumors and cancers. It may also affect the sperm count and cause fertility problems in men if taken in large doses.